Knife Related Apparel

Hey Everyone,

New here to Knife Dogs, just started an apparel company, Ace of Blades Apparel! Would like some feedback on what we have going on. Everything we make is knife related, 100% USA made, printed in Michigan! Check us out at www.aceofbladesapparel.com and let me know your thoughts, good or bad, your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Ace of Blades Apparel

FYI,
If you like what you see and would like to order something, you can do so on the website. Use the Discount/Promo code: 25TO25 between now and 12/25/2014 and receive 25% off your entire order!

Cool designs. Want another idea? The ones you have with bat wings made of knives looks cool, but how about a very similar image in the shape of antlers? At least where I live, if it's got anything to do with whitetail, elk, etc. it would sell. A monster buck skull and rack image would go over well, at least I think so.

That's by far our most popular one yet! The number one, most popular positive feedback we get is people can't say enough about the high quality of the shirt! They quickly become one of your go to shirts to pull out of your closet!

Back