Knife Give away

Billy Helton, I received the EDC knife today, and let me say, not only did I get it quick; it is a great little knife. It feels good in the hand, on my hip and my favorite, clipped in my front pocket! The only problem is that my oldest son keeps taking off with it!:D I love the stone wash finish! Thank you so much for the chance to win this little beauty!

Uncle Billy

Attachments

• 100_0664.jpg
    100_0664.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 40
Billy Helton, I received the EDC knife today, and let me say, not only did I get it quick; it is a great little knife. It feels good in the hand, on my hip and my favorite, clipped in my front pocket! The only problem is that my oldest son keeps taking off with it!:D I love the stone wash finish! Thank you so much for the chance to win this little beauty!

Uncle Billy

You a very welcome , I have a fifteen year old and he and his buddy test alot of my knives( USLEY with permision). But they earn there keep so what the heck.

And I thought I missed the BOAT LMAO the draw ended and I missed another one . Funniest thing is these other guys dont even read they just post IM IN LMAO way to funny billy nice knife I will pay more attention to the draws .

Back