knife from military build

franklin

SPECS : design randy hass
52100 steel aldo/ with a hamon and acid etch
micarta BOSS
maker franklin
hardware torx screws/ carbon fiber thong tube
sheath by K-Robinson/ it rocks!!!!!!
Check out the military forum carter and others have theres done also and they look great,thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 100_3404.jpg
    100_3404.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 88
  • DSCN0797.jpg
    DSCN0797.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 63
Thanks Josh
After watching your wip on yours that means alot, your build was awsome.
And i still cant give k-robinson enuf props for donating the sheath (since im retarded and cant )

Franklin you done good- that looks great. I like the allen bolts over the corby's too. Sheath is really nice- K-Rob does nice work.

Thanks ausbrooks tried to put a little of me in Randy's design. k-rob i cant begin to say enough about his stuff really nice.

If yours are almost done post it up here turn this puppy into the picture thread, cant wait to see yours done.

Looking good franklin.
Did K-Rob mention anything about making sheaths for the rest of us ?:nothing::biggrin:

Rudy

W hat R U DY my pu t er is brea kin g up. g ot to go lol. No i have no ideal about anymore im just tickled he did mine.
Cuz i have never attempted kydex, I was going to buy mine and K-Rob was like whats a military build, he then read the thread and
bang i got the sheath.

Thanks for looking Rudy.

I'll second that on the tutorial! Hell, I don't like Kydex for the most part, but this looks great! Nice job on the blade.

Back