Knife Dogs at the Blade Show

I'm not the brightest light on the tree but I would be happy to volunteer for whatever needs to be done like set-up, take down, empty the trash, go for donuts, bring the moonshine etc.

Denton,
Ill help you with the shine, you know us Kentucky boys have got connections.

Sean

Yep, Sean we sure do and none of it has killed us yet so it must be good.

Les, what kind of donuts you want with your mug of busthead?

Somebody say shine? Beins from Tennessee, I know a thang or to bout shines. I would spect someone be bringin some by my table at the show. I do cept them kinds of donations!
trickortreat1 Happy Halloween everyone!

Tell ya what Dave, you bring some rocky top shine, and us Kentucky boys will kick in with some real Kentucky bourbon.:D

Sean

I got a bottle of Don Julio 1942 sealed and in the presentation box. I imported it myself. Count me in for it!

Murph, I'll bring the salt and lemons along with the Makers Mark. By the way, don't we need some high class models like they have at the big car shows?

Last edited:
other wise known as "booth babes" ;)

(remember our G rating with this turn of the conversation lads)

I got it! Booth Babes heretoforth known as BB's utilized in this fashion:

BB1. Dressed in a Ghillie Suit festooned with tactical knives

BB2. Dressed like Julia Child in a kitchen setting displaying all the fine chef's knives.

BB3. Dressed in a flannel shirt and jeans skinning a deer and showing the hunters and
skinners

BB4. Last but not least, a grandmother type sitting at an antique desk showcasing art
and heirloom knives

Now if that ain't G Rated I ain't bald.

Well, I think that I will claim success with this post, we have 30 posts, started with the blade show, changed to adult beverages, then changed to.....BBs. I hope that we find a place where we can safely enjoy the adult beverages,,,,and other things. I lived in North Georgia mountains before moving to the North Tennessee Plateau so we have good adult beverages here too. Year before last Steve Davis (Custom Knives by Steve) told me that he was going to buy the beer and what was my favorate kind. I told him, "Cold".

Not to be a wet blanket or anything....... has anyone even checked on table or booth availability? Last I heard there was quite a waiting list.

No matter. There will be a pretty large KnifeDogs contingent present, I'm sure. Maybe the Boss oughta sell us all T-shirts at cost.

A hundred or more people wandering around in KnifeDogs T-shirts is gonna generate some curiousity.

Also..... perhaps someone would like to organize a more official 'meet & greet' at one of the local watering holes or restaurants one evening after the show closes for the day.

Just my two cents..... worth probably half that.

I know we have all been joking around and hoping we might be able to pull this off, but I really hope it works out. I would really like the opportunity to meet up with everyone at Blade. The only way I'm going to miss Blade this year is if I receive a direct order from Uncle Sam telling me so. My real boss, (the wife) has already given her blessing.

If the powers that be decide to push further with this, I will be more than happy to commit $200 on a booth/table whichever. Who else is with me?

You could walk in last year and buy a booth or table the day the show opened. I think this year will be the same.

In an ideal world, I would like to see 3 to 5 booths together with all of the Knifedogs.com affiliates represented.

Wow! Like the enthusiasm of this thread on having a united presence at Blade. I've been there the last 2 yrs; loved it. A+ on the T-shirts, may be able to volunteer some time at the table/booth while Patrick (Nihiser) is busy with his table. (He don't know it yet); "BUUUTTT",:D he would like to even volunteer to put a knife for auction/raffle, whatever it takes to raise money for the cause. It'll be a great time; no matter what.

I've done the show for quite some time, and have my table reserved. Anything I can do to help.
The "Adult beverages" Wayne bought last year were great. :D

not sure this is where this is supposed to be posted,the link in my email directed me to here???

but ill do whatever i can to contribute to theamerican cancer society drive

Well after the first of the year maybe run a couple of raffles, and get so donations for the cost of the booths. Look around an we should be able to find quite a bit to keep the cost down. I will help with what I can.

Back