KITH Exchange List

PS my apologies to MikeL. PAHAHAHA

200w.gif

Thanks OP for putting this together

It was a lot of fun following along with all the WIP's

This is my first KITH so I’m not sure if follow on thanks after receiving the knife is normal. But, thank you OPaul for coordinating and thanks to Kevin Zito for sending me such a nice knife. I’m very impressed especially knowing how much elbow grease went into this knife. Fits well in the hand, nice satin finish, nice file work, and it’s sharp as can be. Thanks Kevin. It will get used!

1EE1D957-79E0-4FC6-9726-8783ABB993F5.jpeg2D180DEE-FC34-4C59-9D5E-2406E14911E2.jpeg

This is my first KITH so I’m not sure if follow on thanks after receiving the knife is normal. But, thank you OPaul for coordinating and thanks to Kevin Zito for sending me such a nice knife. I’m very impressed especially knowing how much elbow grease went into this knife. Fits well in the hand, nice satin finish, nice file work, and it’s sharp as can be. Thanks Kevin. It will get used!

View attachment 66335View attachment 66336
Thank you very much for the kind words! And that’s a good lookin pic! I have to get better at that! Use the heck out of it!

So I lucked up and scored Gene Kimmi’s knife. It’s absolutely the finest knife I own... hands down. The walnut inlay is perfect... flawless, and I’ve never seen a sharper knife. She’s a stunner all the way around. Truly a work of art!!! I’m proud to hold it my hand, and I’ll be forever grateful for such a gift! Thank you, Gene!

Argghh! Now I’m wishing I had went ahead and signed up to do the kith lol! Y’alls knives all look awesome! Haven’t got any shop time all summer and fall cause I’m still working on getting the shop finished. She’s almost done...

So I lucked up and scored Gene Kimmi’s knife. It’s absolutely the finest knife I own... hands down. The walnut inlay is perfect... flawless, and I’ve never seen a sharper knife. She’s a stunner all the way around. Truly a work of art!!! I’m proud to hold it my hand, and I’ll be forever grateful for such a gift! Thank you, Gene!

Thanks Kevin. I'd venture to say we all put a little extra into our KITH knives. I thoroughly enjoyed being involved in this and watching each WIP thread. I learned from each one.

Thanks opaul for organizing and running this. This was my first KITh, and I'm ready for the next one!

I received my KITH last night and couldn’t be more thrilled. I’ll post up some pictures later.

Back