KGA Knife Show August 28th Are you going to be there????

Your picture is coming tomorrow Mike!!!!
What a great bunch of guys!
I am happy to be associated with all of you.

DSCF2188.jpgMike Miller ready to sell!
DSCF2186.jpgA stag handled knife by Mike Miller
DSCF2185.jpgMike Miller's Table
Next 2 tables belong to the Sonntag Family. Nice Knives and materials. Nice folks too!
DSCF2189.jpg
DSCF2190.jpg

Last edited:
Keith Murr_edited-1.jpg
Cutting Demonstrations
DSCF2219_edited-1.jpgBrion Tomberlin explaining what it takes to make a cutting competition knife
DSCF2223_edited-1.jpgBrion Tomberlin cutting a can
DSCF2229.jpgBrion Tomberlin shaving a business card
DSCF2230_edited-1.jpgPaul Happy shaving business card
DSCF2228.jpgBrion slicing hanging paper
DSCF2220.jpgPaul cutting hanging rope.
These guys held everyone's attention

Last edited:
DSCF2242.jpg Barbara Kirk visiting with a customer while Ray Kirk is on the phone. I hope he is selling a knife??
DSCF2243.jpg Some of Ray Kirk's knives. He was still busy and couldn't pose for a picture. Ray works hard to see that these shows run like they are supposed to. Thanks Ray!
DSCF2231.jpg 13 year old Gayle Nickels on the left with her friend. Gayle has only been making knives for 4 months.
DSCF2237.jpg B&H Engraving. He can do some awesome stuff!

Last edited:
DSCF2248.jpgBrion Tomberlin at his table
DSCF2250.jpgBurl wood on a Fighter by Brion
DSCF2252.jpgBeautiful Stag Handled Fighter by Brion

Attachments

• DSCF2247.jpg
    DSCF2247.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCF2249.jpg
    DSCF2249.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCF2242.jpg
    DSCF2242.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCF2240.jpg
    DSCF2240.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCF2251.jpg
    DSCF2251.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCF2246.jpg
    DSCF2246.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCF2245.jpg
    DSCF2245.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Lee Furgeson Knife.jpg Lee Ferguson made this knife and donated it as the buyer's knife

Mooningham donation.jpg David Mooneyham made and donated this knife as nan attendee's drawing knife
Raker Raffle Knife 2.jpgRay Kirk made the knife and Mike Miller made the sheath and they donated it as the Raffle Knife
Bill Post Attendee Drawing.jpgBill Post made this knife and donated it for an attendee's drawing knife

Attachments

• ProcessMultipleFiles.txt
    134 bytes · Views: 0
Last edited:
oh brother I don't know why you think the guy in front with the bald head and all the customers should be shown so much?? Les Jorge was on his shirt????????????
Keep them coming Cal

Aw comon' Mike. It's not that bad :)

My name tag said "Wes Jorge". I think it's the only reason I sold a knife ;)

Les asked for 5% of the take...that's reasonable.

BC

Sorry I didn't get to talk to everyone. Was hurting and Roman was getting ancy. But it was great to see everyone and hope to be there next year.

Any of you Okla.guys know when the show is going to be this year.Was hopeing to get a table but need to know when it is to see if I can make it.Thanks for any info.
Stan

Well, I am not the official spokesman for KGA, but at our last meeting, we canceled the knife show for this year. I am sure that one of the officers will come along in a bit and explain it to ya.

Stan, we have shop tours twice a year. They are loads of fun. Lots of fun, food, and a guy might learn something too. I look forward to going. If you will PM me your email address, I will get Ray to add you to the list of folks to get info on the shop tour.

Stan we had such an unpleasant situation with the Civic Center that we started looking for another place to have it. We thought we had a good place set up at the fairgrounds but after a month of talking and getting info, all of a sudden we were told the date open that we could live with , suddenly was not available.
We do not want to have it in some unlight agenda so are still looking.

Thanks Mike I fully understand and hope yall can get things worked out withthe fair gtounds.That would be a goood place to hold it.If yall get one together for next year let me know.
Stan

Back