Kershaw Avalanche in two scenes - pouches

Sylwek Tyra

Well, another knife to suits. This time it was supposed to be in two scenes (the turned clip) The sheath for right-handed and left-handed user. I hope they will like them. What you think about it ?

img0680i.jpg

img0670i.jpg

img0663n.jpg

img0671.jpg

img0674l.jpg

img0673su.jpg

img0652v.jpg

img0654s.jpg

img0647i.jpg

img0644n.jpg

img0651m.jpg

best regards

I had to come back to this post . what would you charge me for a couple of sheaths for a spyderco lum chinese folder similar to those ?? you can send PM

Truly beautiful work. I'm not sure I understand why you would want a sheath for a folder with a pocket clip. Does it offer that much more security? Save your pocket? Protect the handle and blade from change and pocket debris? I can't imagine it speeds up access in an emergency or makes reholstering any easier.

One of the things I loved most about my first Spyderco Endura was getting away from the holsters I had with my Bucks and Gerbers (with the Flick-its).

Can you enlighten me please?

For me, and a lot of my customers, the knife clipped to the pocket was always in the way. Go for change, hit the knife. Go for the keys, knife in the way. Go for change and tip up knife is somehow partially open. OUCH! I dont have an Al Mar SERE 2000 anymore because of that. Getting the clip caught on everything it gets close to. Holes in perfectly good jeans/slacks from the fabric abrading between the knife and clip. etc etc. I can go on all day.

There's a lot of reasons for not wanting a knife clipped to your pocket.

Exactly Leatherman
I carry in pockets of keys, phones, flashlights, and other, in addition to this there is a knife. is too much for my pockets. Like Leatherman wrote folder pouch is way to knife comfort wear. It's also another way to wear a knife, simply. When I take suit pants I assume the only one way to carry a knife in them, that is pouch on belt.

best regards

Back