KD under attack by spammers..

KD is not alone. A lot of forums are getting hammered by spammers. I guess they came up with a new program that gets around security.

Banning often doesn't help because they just come back with a different name, email and IP address. I administer another forum and have to delete bogus spam accounts every day.

Good Job guys! I know it can be a hard job.... I used to manage the forum software for Sierra.com (game company) and it was a battle to keep things clean.

Swamp Rat Knives has had their Rat Chat off-line for several weeks now because someone snuck something in that crippled it.
I've been on that forum for over 5 years,and only in the last few months has there been repeated spamming...
Seems like someone is targeting the knife forums.
If there was a way to physically locate these scum-bags,
I'd go a-hunting with a 3 lb ball-peen hammer and leave mangled thumbs in my wake...:12:

The really stupid part is that all of the spam is trying to sell something as if anyone is really going to do business with them or anybody who uses spammers to advertise their crap.

which just supports my theory that spammers are single celled organisms that were cultivated in some teenage hacker's old sock-and-underwear pile,
and somehow slithered into a toxic tub of 9 month-old french onion chip dip and bong-water and by some freak twist of chance,
grew opposable thumbs...
...and now you know where Cyrus Vance, Jr. also came from!

Last edited:
Jeff, thanks for the great work you are doing. If you can trace these swine to where they live - well, I have a lot of time on my hands and a number of cartridges - I'm just saying.............

Back