kadrmaskreations.com???

KenH

Does anybody have a way to contact those folks other than email? On Oct 13th I placed an order for $150 of sanding belts, got an acknowledgement same day. Since then I've not heard a thing. I sent a follow up email Oct 22nd with no response. Under contact info there is only a mailing address and email, no phone number. Does anybody have a phone number for them? All I'm asking of the place is an idea of when or "if" they plan to ship the sanding belts.

Ken H>

Since I don't do Facebook much I didn't think of that. I'll phone tomorrow. Thank you
I hear that about Facebook, Ken. I don't even have an account. Found that with Google after getting curious that someone wouldn't have a phone number on their website.
Hope the guy returns your call.

They should definitely have a phone number on their site imho
I agree with you about a phone number on the site, but I do understand but with a one man operation it would be easy to get tied up with too many phone calls. I don't mind email contact - as long as the email is answered in a day or so max. It's been 6 days since the email and still no response. I did leave a msg on phone this morning along with order number. We'll see if I get a response - after all, he's already got his money, or at least it's gone from my acct.

Back