Just got my 24inch Sugercreek kiln with Orton Auto Fire Express

hello everyone, I know I dont know alot of you yet but I know you understand my excitement with this new purchase:biggrin: Still trying to make sense of the manual. Those that have one do you have any advise as it relates to programming?? is there a video available?

You gonna be doing any big steel in that 24"? ...My 26" Evenheat is awaiting a batch of wakizashi this summer.

Maybe down the road....need to better my grinding skills. Sugercreek makes a 10inch or a 24inch...nothing in between so I had to go with the big one. Looks Awesome!!!!

Congrats! I have the small one and love it. The easiest way to learn to program it is use one of the step by step sample programs in the back and just change out the temps for your chosen steel. :)

Can one of you guys do a step by step? I have a small one with the Orton digital controller that I purchased used and I did not receive a manual.

I found this site earlier while I was looking for a video...which i could not find. If yours is tha auto fire express...here is the web address. www.arrowsprings.com/html/manuals.html or just type Arrow Springs Kiln and Temperature Controller Orton Manual. once on the page scroll down to this one and open it......Orton Manual for Arrow Springs ASC/5 (AutoFire Express) Temperature Controller. Im still to new to it to walk you through it...I will be using the manual for a bit myself.

Back