It's not much but I'm still happy about it

Sargeant1215

I've started to talk and work with a local knifelike let by the name of david Steier no joke my lord he makes some beautiful knives and even though he said try to make a big thing out of it I'm sure if I listen And work hard he may try to work some thing out with me down the road I'm happy cause he's stared to teach me how to make folding knives and he is a really amazing individual I'm happy to have him only live 13 mins away from me this is really awesome.

That's great. Sounds like you have caught the knife making bug in a serious way. Glad for you.

I've started to talk and work with a local knifelike let by the name of david Steier no joke my lord he makes some beautiful knives and even though he said try to make a big thing out of it I'm sure if I listen And work hard he may try to work some thing out with me down the road I'm happy cause he's stared to teach me how to make folding knives and he is a really amazing individual I'm happy to have him only live 13 mins away from me this is really awesome.

He's a good guy,I'm glad you two got together.

Good to hear. A few hours in an experienced makes shop can save a lot of time, pain and money.
Welcome to knife making.

I'm going to have to disagree with Boss Dog about going to an experienced knife makers shop saving money every time I go to his shop I spend money

Back