Introduction

Greetings all, Just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Jesse Kaufman and I am from Sturgis, South Dakota where I am a full time stockmaker and have been engraving for about two years. Enjoy looking at all the great knives that you knife people can produce. I love the art form of a tool. I'm nothing special, just a person who enjoys nice things. Thanks

Mark, I guess your right...I should have been more specific. Your knives are really nice. I've been getting interested in knives because I have an enormous amount of super high quality wood from gunstock lefover's. So I thought I would maybe start by buying some blades and then stocking them. Well, I guess I mean scales. Thank you for the welcome. Jesse

Welcome to the pack here at knife dogs.

I am sure you have plenty of Walnut and Maple etc pieces than are more than big enough to make thur tang of full tang knives. Ask any questions in the forums an I am sure we can help. There are miles of stickies and how too's around here as well.

Welcome to KD..
Next year at the rally we will have to visit and talk shop..maybe at the Throttle
t

Welcome Jesse! Everybody here is extremely helpful! Especially to a guy who is well stocked in high quality wood cutoffs! :biggrin:

Back