Im so excited!! :)

I have a Even Heat for 20 years and is one of the besT things I'v bought. And never had any trouble with it at all.

Bruce and Art, Thanks for taking a second and checking in. :) Coming from you guys I feel even better about getting this oven!

So far so good. Im lovin it! Im glad I went with the 22" deep over the 18", so I have plenty of room for the larger kitchen knives I have been doing lately!

And Its being made right here in my home state of Michigan. which is always good when you can buy US. Its a solid machine and worth every penny. :)

when is the first stainless blade coming randy, i am sure you get a lot of people who only want stainless, thats what promted me into getting a kiln. oh a elmax black hawk that would be a site .

STill have not made any stainless blades. Im fighting it a little!! lol I have stainless, I have quench plates and tool wrap. I have the oven.. And NOW.. I have HHH stainess DAMASCUS! and still not a single finished stainless blade!!

With Jr forging me some kick butt stainless damascus. It wont be long now Larry!

Back