I popped the question!!!

Best wishes to you and your future wife, Ernie. Marriage is a great institution but who the hell wants to live in an institution?

Congrats Ernie! All the best to you.
My avatar is from the day I proposed in '05. It was opening morning of bow hunting just south of Wisconsin Rapids. I scored the best dear that day.

Good Luck

Congrats, Ernie. My wife is my better third.

Attachments

• Marecho Hotlanta 07 e.jpg
    Marecho Hotlanta 07 e.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 6
DANG Ernie...and you looked so normal! 2guns

Congratulation man.

You know, it's funny. The wife and I are working on 34 years. If you get past the first couple years, the disappointment of how hard you have to work at it becomes a way of life and you forget what a pain it is. So it gets WAY easier the longer you go. :D

Just kidding man. Wouldn't trade a day for anything.

Might sell it out right. :bud:

Tell her congratulations from all the dogs and welcome to the family.

Tell everyone that's invited to the BIG DAY you want shop stuff for wedding presents, Ernie. ;):D Grinders, a lathe, anvils, etc. ;):D

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot but I just wanted to tell all my new friends here that, last night I asked my girlfriend to marry me:eek: and she said yes!!2thumbs

Ernie,
If your taking advice for a long happy marriage, here is the best saying I have LIVED by, and it has worked for quite a while, it goes like this,
" Happy wife, happy life!"
Congratulations, I'd also advise full disclosure, make sure she knows that knife making is an addiction/disease, that the only cure for it is to make a better one after you just made your best one, mine is still dealing with that notion, but like I said full disclosure means, she knew that up front, so she can't argue with me about it....too much!

Back