HHH, Ironwood & Sutherland all in one

backtines

I had this one finished up a few moths ago but didnt want to show it till it was complete and now it is complete.

The beautiful damascus came from our brother Randy from HHH and the beautiful engraving was done by our other brother Doug Sutherland. The Ironwood was sitting in my box for about 2 years just waiting to go on something special . I think i made the right choice in finding a home for it.

I left the thread on the sheath white on this one just to show a little contrast. ( Whatta ya think ? )

I took these pics here at my shop , I would have liked to take better pics but the customer is picking it up today ..

Big thanks to Randy and Doug ..

Thanks for looking. Im pretty happy with this one .

Someone is going to flip out when they see this one! Great job all around...wow. Nice Mikey!

Thank you all for such great comments. This one felt real good making and after Doug put the engraving into it , it just put the icing on the cake. Thanks again guys.. Really appreciate the kind words.

Hey Mike, Thanks for the heads up on the thread. Looks like a outstanding total package!Thanks for the opportunity to work on it.

Mike ,
Looks like you're just not trying any more. Send that ugly thing to me emediately for proper disposal. C'mon what were you thinking ?:49:

You're outdoing yourself by leaps and bounds. Really nice work and I'm diggin those bolsters. You really ought to think about doing the next Connecticut show this coming year, or any other show for that matter. Spread the joy.

Rudy

View attachment 43156

Doug , thanks again for the great engraving , Great job.
Rudy , I may have sent it to you for a paper weight but the customer snatched it before I could send it. As far as me actually doing a show ? I never really thought about it before . I'd have a hundred questions. Little nervous about that .
George , thank you so much for your compliment.

Back