Hello!

M

mightylump

Hey folks, just thought I'd do the whole new member thing and drop a few lines about myself.
My name is Jerry and I live in Wyoming. I like the outdoors and going on road trips to new destinations.
I love woodworking and enjoy putting grips on blades. I find that the challenges of working with some of the harder exotic species to be a great way to relax and spend some time tinkering in my storage unit that doubles as a shop. I like spending time creating new handle designs and experimenting with how they feel in your hand. They are also a great gift around Christmas.
I haven't done much metal working since highschool other than a little polishing and grinding. I'd like to learn again since college was a little too much fun and I have forgotten how to do any sort of fabrication. Unfortunately I am very limited on shop space and my wife would probably not be to happy if I came home with a bunch of new metal working tools.
I am extremely impressed with some of the craftsmanship I have see in the forum. I fear that I may be out of my league but I hope to learn from those who are willing to teach.
Thanks for putting together this great site.

Back