Hello from WNC

mattjclark

hello all, my name is Matthew Clark and Im a hobby knife maker. I am a medically discharged army veteran, had 8 years in a combat arms MOS before i got the boot so to speak (ha). Anyway i live in Brevard NC and right now i am sticking to neckers and hunter type belt knives in 1084/1095. Complete novice however If you think i might be able to answer any question for ya dont hesitate to ask, I pester a few pros probably a little to much lol. Speaking of which I'd like to say thank you to Mr. Eddie White, Chris Williams, and Daniel Winkler, really stand up fellas always willing to lend a hand. Thanks for yall's time reading this and i look forward to being a part of your community!

Welcome to KD from Hialeah, FL. I go up your area several times a year to Clyde and into Ashville. You live in beautiful place this time of year.

Thanks Sir, it is pretty up here but i was shocked this year because its the first fall ive been home for in a long time and all the leaves just dropped, not much for color this year. never seen that before, then again im only 28.

Back