Hello from the sunshine state

J-Rod

I just wanted to introduce myself. Long time knife enthusiast. I do Hvac for a living. Try my hand at knife making and leather work every now and then but a life long love affair with knives and weapons of all kinds. I'm more into fixed blades and bushcraft blades than anything but since the whole fidget knife craze has hit I can't lie and say I haven't had some catch my eye. Anyways, I hope this finds everyone having a good weekend and hopefully we can do good business together soon.

Man. Well I just started doing it this past year and it's been a struggle here lately, financially, but I've got 2 here I'll post. These first two I made I made totally from material I had laying around the house. Spent zero money. The stuff you guys are posting look crazy fancy compared to these. Just remember. Material that was laying around the house. Lol

Attachments

• IMG_20230711_140142692.jpg
    IMG_20230711_140142692.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
dang - looks like you are off to a great start ! you definitely have the fundamentals down pat - looks like you will have only a short learning curve - knife dogs is a vast source of info but you probably already know that - just take your time and proceed !

Back