Hello from Texas

Brinven

Hey everyone, I've been lurking for a month now, and figured it was time to say hi :)

I'm a complete noob, but I've had a love of knives my entire life, but up until recently have never even thought about actually making them... I promise to try to keep the questions to a minimum (note I said TRY :) ) but I have a ton of them :)

Welcome to the pack and ask any questions you like. Also if you read the WIP & How to threads you can gain a lot of insight.

Welcome on board!

We all have questions. So ask away. You will get multiple ways to do things. If you can't find an answer here one way or another, the answer doesn't exist. LOL

We're just a fun loving group!

Welcome to the pack! When I return home from my year long assignment in Canada I'll be just down the road in Katy, and at your disposal.

I am in Huntsville, so I won't be far from you once you get to Magnolia. I won't be much help answering questions, since I am new at this myself, but we could get together and show each other things we screwed up on. I finished my first folder (single blade slipjoint) the other day, so I would have plenty of material to cover our first meeting!

I am in Huntsville, so I won't be far from you once you get to Magnolia. I won't be much help answering questions, since I am new at this myself, but we could get together and show each other things we screwed up on. I finished my first folder (single blade slipjoint) the other day, so I would have plenty of material to cover our first meeting!

LOL sounds like a plan... My first attempt at grinding an edge wasn't a stunning success so I'm building my collection as well :)

Back