Hello from Texas

Rzrbak

Hello everyone, I am a retired Federal Firefighter who has been blessed with making knives for around 20 years. A fellow firefighter taught me and mentored me and is to blame for my addiction. My knives are users and are simple compared to a lot of makers work. I forge , heat treat and grind all my work myself and really surprise myself sometimes. I hope to learn a bunch from ya'll and contribute when i can......

Bobby

Nice to meet you!! That's sweet that you've been making knives for 20 years. I'm starting to learn now, either way I know you'll learn some good stuff here. I've already overloaded my brain a couple times from all the good info on this forum..

Old fire dog myself. Logistics, Type 1 team. Last station was on the Angelina. Up in Missouri and lovin it. Stay in touch.

Welcome to the pack! What part of Texas are you from?

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. Murph, I have a small working ranch in lampasas co. about 6 miles east of lampasas tx. I was born and raised in Arkansas on a dairy farm between subiaco and scranton. I was born in Paris Ark. I try to go back every year around decoration day (may 1 ).

Bobby

Back