Hello from Sweden!

M

Magnus Axelson

I just joined this this nice forum so I thought I would say Hello to everyone!

My name is Magnus Axelson and I live just north of Stockholm in Sweden.
I have been making one off knives since 2002 and before that I have been working a bit with longbows, leather quivers and such.
I am a member of the Scandinavian Knifemakers Guild.

You are most welcome to browse through my website if you want right here:
http://magnusaxelsonknives.com

I will be checking out the Blade Show this year and I will be delivering a knife but I will not have a table of my own.
I am exited to see the show in all its grandness and I truly look forward to meet a lot of new people there as well!

Regards
/Magnus

Welcome, Magnus! I have to say your knives are without a doubt, some of the coolest knives I've seen yet! 2thumbs -Matt-

BRICK-1.gif

Hello Magnus. Welcome to KnifeDogs. I've enjoyed several of your knives in the past. Please post pictures here as you complete new ones..
t

Thank you all for your kind welcome!

Welcome, Magnus! I have to say your knives are without a doubt, some of the coolest knives I've seen yet! 2thumbs -Matt-
Thank you Matt, I appreciate that a lot!

Hello Magnus. Welcome to KnifeDogs. I've enjoyed several of your knives in the past. Please post pictures here as you complete new ones..
t
Thank you Boss!
I will certainly post new knives as they are completed!

Regards
/Magnus

Welcome to Knifedogs Magnus! Glad you joined. Post up some pics of your incredible work2thumbs

Thanks again guys for your kind welcome!

Welcome to Knifedogs Magnus! Glad you joined. Post up some pics of your incredible work2thumbs

Hey stabber, thanks!
Well since you ask so nicely :) , here`s a few :

1ok-3.jpg

17ok-2.jpg

1-7.jpg

13ok-1.jpg

5-2.jpg

3-4.jpg

K04680-AxelsonMagnus003.jpg

K04707-AxelsonMagnus004.jpg

Axelson_090214-ww.jpg

Regards