Hello from South Texas

CQbaum

Greetings folks, newbie member but not a new maker, just been out of it for a long time. Day job is a licensed A&P mechanic restoring & maintenance of WW2 period warbirds. Decided to get back in after many years, don't think there was an internet last time I made a show. Might of been but seems like it anyway! Anyway, great to see knife forums out there to communicate with others about all things knife related. Just getting tooled back up a little, dusting off the old grinder and anvil along with deciding what direction to go with for a forge. Most likely a store bought one this time, built the last two gas forges I had. Look forward to visiting with ya'll here, looks like a great place from what I have seen so far.

Craig

Hi Craig. Welcome to the pound.

My brother is an A&P who's also a crop duster. The two of you would get along great. Welcome, and we look forward to seeing your work when you back to making.

Thanks John, glad to be here. Spending time looking around different forums and like what I see. Can't wait to get back to forging, nothing like it and have missed it over the years. Just for a quick 'show & tell' here is something of mine from way back when.

dagger2_zpst3dabma7.jpg

Whoa! Gorgeous work.

Looking forward to seeing you get back at it. I'm a stock removal guy myself. I'd love to forge, but thems the breaks when you live in close quarters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back