Hello From Ohio

jleiwig

Hi Guys and Gals!

My name is Justin, and I came here because I just purchased a set of NWG plans from Tracy.

I've been interested in knives since I was a little boy and got my first pocket knife which was my grandfathers back in the day.

I've decided to get into knife making because I have some different ideas than what I see in stores. I also want to make them for my friends.

I can see that I'm going to learn a lot here! Thanks for the great resource!

Welcome!

Were are you located in Ohio? I live in Washington co, twenty minutes from the Ohio river.

Fred

hello there Welcome to the pound, Justin. What part of Ohio you from? I live in Coshocton county.

Larry

Welcome to the Pack Justin. I'm an old Buckeye myself from Fairborn! My parents still live there, but I'm all the way out in California now...

hey buckeyes, there is a little knife show this weekend in dover ohio ( near new philadepia), it is the western reserve knife collectors show. i went last year and it was a nice show, not alot of customs there but there was all kinds of different folders and fixed blades and some customs. it is at the dover armory march 6th and 7th. western reserve has a web site and is the oldest knife club in the state. i will be wearing my knifedogs tee shirt there..........

KnifeDogsWelcome1.gif

Back