Hello from Ohio

jetzler

My name is John I have made knives since 1990 and went full time in 1991 until 2001 when health issues made me change. I make knives as I can now its truly in my blood.
I really enjoy reading the forums and seeing all the great work people are doing I don't say much but its been really nice being able to watch the industry grow over the years.
I have to grown sons now both college but we work in the shop together when we can and they are a great help.
I have a website from the 90's that shows some of my work if you can find it through the ads that are all over it, I hope to change its just going to take time. etzlerknives.tripod.com
I hope to meet up again with friends and customers and I look forward to making new friends.
I plan on offering a few knives for sale from time to time and finishing up projects from some time ago.
For better of worse that's my story
John

Thanks guys Love the Buckeyes and respect the Bengals but no matter how much it hurts ( and it does hurt :sad:) I support the Browns

John

Welcome aboard, not shore what a buckeye, bengel, or a brown is other than a nut, a tiger or a fish…..but welcome aboard anyway.

John I.

Back