Hello From Nebraska

A Big Hello from Nebraska ! I like collecting Custom Knive's and Tomahawk's and I'm really In to the Neo-Tribal style of Knife making and Forged Hawk's, And Thank's to the Fine Folk's who make the Knifedogs Forum possible, I know I'm gonna like It here !

Hey and welcome.

What part of Nebr. are you from? I am originally from North Loup, about 12 miles from Ord and about 50 miles from Grand Island. Still got familly up in Greely.

Hey and welcome.

What part of Nebr. are you from? I am originally from North Loup, about 12 miles from Ord and about 50 miles from Grand Island. Still got familly up in Greely.

Thank's for the Welcome everyone !

Hello C Craft, I'm In Eastern Nebraska just North of Omaha off Hwy. 75 North and Hwy. 30, I like that area that your from well around Grand Island any way I use to do lot's of Fishing & Hunting around there, Pheasant's In the Fall & Winter, And Flathead & Channel Cat's In the Spring & Summer from the Platte & Loup River's, I did alot of Fishing In the Loup from Genoa to Columbus at the Loup Power Canal, Thank's for the Welcome !

welcome to KD, I lived a year in Freemont NE and met the lovely mrs bossdog there..

Back