Hello from N/E TN mtns

• Thread starter Black Dragon Forge
  • Start date
Semper Fi Denny oh rah! ..this is a right freadly group..

Welcome to the Pack, Chele! Nice to have another Ladydog in the Pack, there's a shortage of us. Please post pictures.

Cathy

Great to see you here Chele', you might remember me from Jim's list, I think it was called pattern welded steel, Looking forward to seeing some of your new work, it's been too long since I've seen you on-line anywhere, hey, do you think you could ask Jim to join up with Knife Dogs? as you can see we are a family friendly, non-flaming, highly moderated group, very peaceful, with the highest priority of sharing knowledge. It would be so awesome to have him here, anyway, IT IS GREAT TO HAVE YOU HERE!!!!
Can't wait for you to start showing what you've been up to< hint, hint> You know you can start your own photo gallery on here and share pics...I'm just saying it's there, WELCOME TO THE PACK!!!!!
Rex (Just SOUTH of you in Alabama)

Chele, Welcome to Knife Dogs. We have a mutual friend that has passed. Jimmy Lile was a very good friend and mentor. An excellent knifemaker and a great man. You have apparently walked with many of the great bladesmiths. Your expertise will be greatly appreciated. Andy

Back