Hello from Kansas

CAJones

Hello everyone. Thank you for having me. I'm a hobbyist maker and have been trying to make knives for a couple years. I've been hanging around other forums and pages for a bit now and a friend recommended Knife Dogs. I am still learning with each project and continually strive to improve. I joined Kansas Custom Knifemakers Association a few months back and have really enjoyed the handful of events I have attended.

Here are some examples of some of my work. I'm certainly getting better but have a long way yet to go.

This one was my KITH entry this year over on BF....
VqhiVAv.jpg

A few other projects from the last few months...
GwdFgp6.jpg

lY49cBB.jpg

HzK9zJC.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Chris

Hey Chris welcome to the dog kennel
Hope to meet ya in Kansas City next September at the International Custom Cutlery Exposition
Your knives are Great!

Hey Chris this is John. Glad you joined the forums. You have some great knives, and I especially like your friction folders. It was nice talking knives with you after the event in Topeka.

John

Thank you all for the welcoming.

Bruce, I would be beyond thrilled to meet you there. Just in the last 6 months since I've joined KCKA, I have had the great privilege of meeting and visiting with 6 or 8 ABS Master Smiths and nearly as many Journeyman(mostly at the Symposium in October).

Speaking of KCKA, John and Justin, are you 2 planning on going to the January meeting at Steve Culver's?

Thanks again for the welcome,
Chris

I'm not sure. The baby is due at the end of January so mama us already a bit restless so we will see. I would love to for sure

Back