Hello from Kansas City, MO

Justin Presson

Hi guys,
Just found this site and I can already tell it's a good group of people. A little about me, I'm 31, married and have a 2 year old son. I'm a groundskeeper for a large school district. Now to the knife stuff. I'm a very new beginning knifemaker. I'm currently using files, sand paper and hacksaw. I have some things at work I can use like drill press, bench grinder and a few others. Here is a picture of my first three I'm working on, I sent them out for HT and should be back mid week. Steel is 1080+. I can't wait to get them back so I can get my first under my belt.
Thanks for looking. I look forward to joining the conversations.
Justin
qa7a9uha.jpg

Attachments

• 2014-03-01_16-05-27_109.jpg
    2014-03-01_16-05-27_109.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Upside down knives? Thats a new one on me. HEHEHE Just kiddin' Justin, welcome to KnifeDogs. Your blades will go out in tomorrows mail.

Welcome, I'm just south of KC, about an hour or so. Lot of good info here for new makers. That's why I'm here.

Man I tried to flip the picture and I think it ate my whole post.
Thanks Darrin!
Redmech good deal, it seems like a great place

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

In case it did eat my post I'm posting again.
From KC, married with a 2 year old. I'm a groundskeeper. I am currently working with files and hand tools I do have a drill press and some other tools at work.
Currently have a few knives in the works and Darrin just HT them for me and will have them back this week.
I look forward to joining the conversations.
Justin
Steel is 1080+
uploadfromtaptalk1394450063153.jpg

Justin,
You are doing fine.
I started with files, paper and a large can of elbow grease too! LOL
Welcome to the pack here at KDs.

Back