Hello from deep South Texas!

Minico

Finally registered, I have been lurking here for a while and figured I would join the pack... I have been making knives for myself since I was a kid... Since February, I have built and wired my shop, built a 2x72 grinder, a coal forge and I am currently working on a Natural Gas forge that I will use indoors during the winter... I have a pretty good idea of what I would like to accomplish in the trade, but I only hope that I can get to be half as good as some of you fellas I see on the forum... truly outstanding work and attention to detail.... Hopefully, I can some day be an asset to this and our knife making community...

Here are a couple of knives I made... Not fancy, just practical I figure... ban1

Attachments

• MVC-047S.JPG
    MVC-047S.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 30
  • MVC-048S.JPG
    MVC-048S.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 24
Here is a photo of the grinder I made.... One of the very few that I have seen that have a receiver tube specifically for the tool rest... I designed it like this so I would have more options in the future if they arose...

Attachments

• MVC-004S.JPG
    MVC-004S.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 26
Welcome to the pound. Lots of experience and knowledge here. All I got is silver hair, and it is leaving.
Like your knives, off to a good start IMHO. Dozier

Hey Les, I didn't realize you were from C-town... maybe we can meet up sometime in the future... I am in Harlingen...

Thanks for the warm welcome fellas...

Back