Hello everyone

wallaceedgedtools

Good evening all,

I've been making knives for several years, making and selling locally and I'm ready to step up my game and broaden my horizons. I currently work for a knife manufacturer in design and prototyping. As for my own customs knives, I have five fixed blade models with more in the design stage. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and expand my knowledge in the process.

Thanks for having me !!

Wallace,
Welcome to the pack here at KDs! Please share some of your work with us and feel free to ask any questions in the different forums.
We may be able to help or you might help one of us?

Wallace,
Welcome to the pack here at KDs! Please share some of your work with us and feel free to ask any questions in the different forums.
We may be able to help or you might help one of us?

Hi Laurence,

Thanks for the warm welcome ! I'm betting on the latter ( others helping me ). This is one from my current batch. I checked out your website and I love the Rhino Chop. Really nice knives.OS I.jpg The Rhino Finger Skins look ingenious. I'm tired of burnt fingertips.

Thanks,
Mike

Welcome to the pack!
Keep the pics coming. That first one is a beauty.

Regards,
Steve

Thank you for the kind words. You have some fine knives as well. The Delta Tactical is my favorite. This is one I did recently and is my first damasteel knife. A kiridashi with a matching G-10 scabbard. It's one of two and a lefty for me. The other was for a close friend. kiridashi.jpg The second is a big ol' cleaver in 5160. It's a prototype and I'm going to refine the handle a bitCleaver.JPG

Back