Hello Everybody From Arizona...

USMC_ROCKO

Hello everyone, my name is Anthony and I live in arizona and love collecting knifes since I was 10 years old, am now 23 years old and started making knives from nicholson files for year and a half and still doing it. Thanks for your time guys hope to talk to you all later.:57:

I wanted to serve in the marines but they wouldnt take me over my tattoos, and I kept the username usmc_rocko for 7 years . Also my brother-in-law was in the USMC for 8 years and taught me the corps ways . I keep that username cause it reminds me of what I could have been. The day I went to the recruiter I was with my gal and was happier than anything in the whole wide world and sat down with him and we talked and he said that we couldnt take you with all those tattoos they would need waviers and I could get in and get granfathered , So long story short I left angry and hurt. I still will love and respect the U.S. Marine Corps till the day I die.

I wanted to serve in the marines but they wouldnt take me over my tattoos, and I kept the username usmc_rocko for 7 years . Also my brother-in-law was in the USMC for 8 years and taught me the corps ways . I keep that username cause it reminds me of what I could have been. The day I went to the recruiter I was with my gal and was happier than anything in the whole wide world and sat down with him and we talked and he said that we couldnt take you with all those tattoos they would need waviers and I could get in and get granfathered , So long story short I left angry and hurt. I still will love and respect the U.S. Marine Corps till the day I die.

Yeah, the Corps wants to be the one to give you scars; can't bring your own! Welcome to KD!

Back