Happy Thanksgiving

A very happy Thanksgiving to one and all. I hope you'll have the best Thanksgiving that you can remember. Don't let all the retail 'black Thursday, Friday sales get in the way of remembering what this day is for, being thankful... Teddy(Who is pi$$ed that Thanksgiving is getting pushed out of the way for retail 'sales'.)

I agree Teddy. A more accurate translation of the day would appear to be called Thanksgetting but not at the Wink house! We are very thankful indeed.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

The older I get, the more I appreciate having my kids and grandkids around.........I must be getting senile. Enjoy your families.

Rudy

Happy Thanksgiving!! I am counting my blessings!
biggrin.gif

I hope you all have a great day and eat way to much, enjoy some time with friends and family and of course watch some football! Go LIONS!!
sFun_bat.gif

God Bless YA
Randy

From my backyard..............happy thanksgiving.... Bubba

Attachments

• puppy love.JPG
    puppy love.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 2
  • turkey and deer.jpg
    turkey and deer.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCF4274_itA_016.jpg
    DSCF4274_itA_016.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 4
  • turkeys.jpg
    turkeys.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 3
Well just got up after ham, roast turkey, oil free fried turkey and me being stuffed! No Black anything here, just a small gathering of 40 or so family & friends being thankful we are together after all we've been through this year and thanking God for pulling us through it.

Hope you had a Great Thanksgiving!!!

Back