Give Away for Buck 110 owners..Buk Bar or Kwik Stud..10 winners

random for buck bar.jpg
Lucky 7 so number of post 7 and the next 9 win...

Congratulations. Send me a PM with your real name and address and we'll get your stuff out..Please do me a favor and post a pic when you get your goodies?

I finally got to this. Since I am such a sad sack in getting this done, I am sending one to every one that entered in contest. Sorry for the lateness on this. I was working on some packaging and got behind on this item.

I just entered the following winners into our quickbooks and these will go out this week.
Pat Burns
Keith Willis
Clydetz
Tedinatl
NJStricker
Casey Quinn
James Terrio
Clancy

The above guys either sent me a PM with their real name and address or I was able to figure it out.

These guys listed below need to send me a PM here with their real name and address and I will get a Kwik Bar (renamed from Buk Bar) or Kwik Stud out to you.
jdracing
gobblergetter
hikerdude
WA Martin
Patrick
midcitysaint
denny eller
silversage
GodSpeed

Everyone has theirs on the way except midcitysaint. I still need to hear from him..

post some pictures in use if you can/would please..

Thank you, Tracy! The package arrived yesterday but I only opened it this morning. Kudos to whoever came up with the idea of a Kwik Stud in brass! :35: I love your Kwik Studs in stainless on my nickel/silver bolstered 110's but now I can match my brass bolstered 110's too! (Looks like I'm going to have to shine them bolsters up some!) :3:

003-21.jpg

005-20.jpg

008-24.jpg

Glad you like them Gary. You should be president of the buck collectors club with as many as you have.

Well I had hoped to have mine installed by now but unfortunately it got sent to my girlfriend's address down in TN. The people who are renting her house now are being a PITA about forwarding it up here to me.

Sorry I can't help with a review but thanks for the chance Tracy!

I have my Kwik Bar installed on my trusty old Schrade uncle henry, and it works and looks great! I was happy to see that it even came with an allen wrench.
I'll post some pics when I get a chance. Thanks Tracy!

Back