Get a bobcat

franklin

Get a bobcat no i was to stubborn and wanted to save 250.00. dollars.
Well i just woke up and thinking to myself why the #$%^ did you not get a bobcat.
At 42 i am starting to rethink some of my bright ideals lol, before one of them kills me.
Well just had to vent this is what i was doing dug out a timber wall 60ft long x 3ft tall BY HAND!!!!! Dumb.
now installing a new one,thanks for listening.

Ouch.
Definately a bobcat job. I bet those timbers were heavy.

ya the ones i took out ran 150 to 250 pounds they were pretty wet it sucked. your welcome to come on down boss i promise i will feed ya lol. at least the new ones only run around 100# well allmost done ran out of tyes though.

When I was 17 my Dad had me help him rebuild something similar to that except it was 5-6 feet tall in places. Now that I have hit that age range I understand why he paid me to help.

I'm a big fan of the mini-trackhoe's. Also makes digging a backyard koi pond MUCH faster.

Kubota_2003_K_008_mini_excavator_backhoe.jpg

your killing me brad love running those. I was a land scaper for allmost 10 years,walls and hardscapes were all i did.
Well i got 1 more smaller wall to do with the landscape timbers much smaller thank goodness!

That's not mine, I just rent them as needed... :) But some days, sitting behind this desk for 9-10 hours a day... I LONG for my past-life of running heavy equipment outside, just as long as there's a well air-conditioned cab.

well here is a pic of the first wall done, then i did a second one in the front then barked replanted the works!

Attachments

• 100_3675.jpg
    100_3675.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 100_3676.jpg
    100_3676.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 17
thanks guys .
stabber i agree but my pockets are not that deep oh i wish i could, i will have to save.

Boss this just means no work the week of the hammer inn and i took my vacation that week.
So i am golden!!! to my wife that is lol.

Back