Friday night madness Giveaway

Just gave my mother-in-law her jewerly. It has only been three years in the makin. I will get pic as soon as I can find them.
I would have a go at this.

I just removed a tick from my dogs but with a pair of hot dog tongs. My dog was not amused nor was my wife.

The chicken-shack I'm building is almost done then I can finally spend more time in the shop. Thanks for the GAW Ernie. You rock!

Pat

Put me in please Ernie. There's not much interesting about me except that I am always surrounded by beautiful women.

well i'm tight ! the wife wants to paint the inside of the garage, so i told her that i had some paint. so i mix all the cans of latex paint in a 6 gal. bucket and mixed it up and i said here.
well it is light gray.
I think she will be adding more white to it.
vern

I use to grow giant pumpkins and watermelons. Biggest pumpkin was 982 lbs and watermelon was 186 pounds.
Thanks Ernie,

Doug
Jn 3:16

When I was a police officer, one of the small Southern towns I worked in had a population of 4,200. I was shot at three weeks in a row there in 1998.

And The Winner is....................................

Post #23
Congrats Patrick
just pm me your address and I will get them out to you asap!!!

Thanks all for playing!!

Last edited:
AWWWW Ernie,

I thought I was your favorite:(:(:(:D:D

Congrat's Patrick

Jeff

I have spent about 1 1/2 hours total on my computer in the last 3 days,but I still can't believe I missed this one,esp. for free wood.

Good on ya Ernie!

God bless,Keith

Back