For a Friend of a Friend

backtines

After posting the knife called " Sleek Little Sticker " ( which originally was a mistake knife or a DM (Laurence) ). I got a call from a friend who said that he had someone interested in one.. So I built this one for a friend of a friend. Now we're friends ..
This was my latest knife serial numbered #80.

Thank you to Rudy and thank you Garth .

OL 8"
1095 5/32"
Zebra Dark Crimson Scales
416 Bolsters and Pins
8/9 oz Leather w/ Antique Finish

Thanks for Looking..

I like it. It's lines and finish are very elegant. How do you like the angled diamond wood? I have worked with it a couple times and it has always made a great looking handle. I know that some people think diamond wood is not a classy handle material but I think you proved them wrong with this knife.

Very nice clean work there Mr. Debart- that wood has some serious 3D and looks very handy in hand- he'll like.

Note to self :
stop showing Mike's work to my freinds and customers.

You do nice work Mike and Garth's real happy with it. The sheath is a work of art.

Rudy

You guys are all awesome ! Thanks Guys for the kind words.. Hey Rudy , Im glad Garth is happy and Thank you again for the oportunity .. Hope to meet you guys at the Mystic show ..Thanks Again guys !

I like it. It's lines and finish are very elegant. How do you like the angled diamond wood? I have worked with it a couple times and it has always made a great looking handle. I know that some people think diamond wood is not a classy handle material but I think you proved them wrong with this knife.

The scales worked well. Very easy to work with and cleans up beautiful.. The best part is when you start rolling the edges. That's when those layers start to appear like fish scales with the curves and when you hit it on the buffer .. It pops with shine.

That definitely is a "sleek little sticker"! The workmanship is top notch on the whole package. Incredible sheath!

Back