Following Her Directions

Robert Dark

Last week, I headed out the door to do a little last minute shopping.

The wife said, "Stop by the grocery store and get a gallon of milk". "If they have fresh lemons, get five".

When I returned, she said, "Why did you get five gallons of milk?"

I simply said, "They had fresh lemons".

Now she is aggravated at me for some reason. I was only following her directions.

Well that really sounds like something my wife would do. I always think a adventure like from Jack and the beanstalk has just started when I tell my wife a couple of things we need from the market. No golden Goose yet?

I tell my wife, Don't worry honey, I still love you! :s12137:

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

Remember in life with the wife there are only two ways to go.

Either you are happy or you are right. Can't be both anytime anywhere for sure.
Happy is always better because if she ain't happy nobody is happy. Right only works for you and
she don't care about you being right at all.

I am fortunate in this life as my wife loves me to the fullest and like for me to be right sometimes.

My wife and I have been married 51 years and I still never get to be right. She told me that's the rules and they aren't going to change.

I am working on 13 years. It is greatful to hear of some that make it work for a lifetime. Congrats to the first 50! May my wife let me live that long!

I am working on first 20 yrs with my Sweetie and so to celebrate here is some cut sheets you may have missed to assist the owner....
Women3.jpgWomen4.jpgWomen2.jpgWoman1.jpg

Back