Fluid Containers

buckaroo

I use these old soda bottles to store and dispense my WD40 and windex. No more over spray. Tube is from the Wd40 can.
022c5541dd630e45ca4ed5c02f68aab1.jpg

I've been using old contact solution bottles for, denatured alcohol and vinegar. As I get more I'll use them for other things. They offer pin-point application.

It is very dangerous to ever store anything that is not drinkable in a container made for drinks particularly soft drink containers. Many people have been poisoned that way, a lot of them children. Antifreeze for example is very sweet to the taste but drink a small amount of it and you will die.

You should find suitable industrial containers for your stuff and stop using soft drink bottles. If you dont believe me, call your local poison control people and ask them.

wilkins-knives.com
kevin@wilkins.de

I always mark a Skull and Crossbones with a big POISON below in black marker on any makeshift containers like my one for ferric chloride etc.

I also don't have small children around.

No small children around so no problem there. The bottles are marked. They were not marked in the photo because it hard to wright wearing by full bubble wrap suit.

No children here either, heck, just walking into my shop is dangerous. not to mention the loaded gun laying on my bench.

Back