First Interracial?? spelling :)

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
First integral

Hello Dogs. I wanted to share a first. This is a O-1 Blade forged by Randy Jr and refined by Calvin this weekend.

I took it and worked it into this. :) I have refined the grinds and stuff after the image was taken and I will attempt heat treat on it this week.

Thanks for looking, As always, comments and or critiques welcomed!

Attachments

• Whats on the bench!! 012 (800x533).jpg
    Whats on the bench!! 012 (800x533).jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Whats on the bench!! 013 (800x533).jpg
    Whats on the bench!! 013 (800x533).jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Whats on the bench!! 023 (800x533).jpg
    Whats on the bench!! 023 (800x533).jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 54
  • Whats on the bench!! 025 (800x533).jpg
    Whats on the bench!! 025 (800x533).jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Looks real good but I think that you meant integral not interracial. Not being critical, half the time spell check says I spelled my name wrong. I hate that.:steve:

Doug

Last edited:
Randy,
That knife was made by a Pall Mall smokin, Posage stamp buyin Mid western Good ole boy and son! and Another southern Good ole boy!

Most all people will be interracial some day!
Not yet. LOL

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

Looks great Randy. Integral's are so cool. It was awesome meeting everyone this weekend, wish I could've stayed around longer.

Zeb

I've always wanted to do an interracial knife. I dont have a forge...but perhaps someday god willing I will be able to marry blade and bolster seamlessly and blissfully regardless of what the world thinks.

Did I miss a get together at Randy's? I dont recall any notice.....(not feeling the love right now)

Thanks guys!!

Matt your always welcome to come by the shop. Dont feel left out. you have a open invite. all ya gota do is call and schedule with me.

Zeb, I think you left your flannel jacket here?

You bet ,those interracial knives can be used by anyone. Made a lot of 1 piece swords but no knives...

Back