Finally got something done!

EdCaffreyMS

"The Montana Bladesmith"
Been a while since I've actually gotten anything done in the shop. Been feeling a bit better the last few days, so I decided to let it all hang out on a new small Gen-2 Flipper.

CPM154 Blade

Everything else is carved/textured/anodized 6AL4V titanium.

This one I did with "loose" bearings and a 3/16" pivot. I've gotten really spoiled using the "caged" bearings that I normally do......loose bearings in a folder pivot is like herding cats! :)

FlipperJul1204.jpg

FlipperJul1203.jpg

FlipperJul1202.jpg

FlipperJul1201.jpg

Texturing looks awesome, overall well done!

So when are you starting the VA approved veteran work training program so I can retire and take classes? :biggrin:

Thanks Gang!

Steve and I were texting back and forth razzing each other as I finished that one up......told him "I wanna be just like my hero Steve!" :)

Rob,
I'm a VA approved training facility! The only problem is that I have no control over who gets to come.....all I can do is give your VA rep my training facility number, and they have to do everything else.....kinda a bummer, but in most of it my hands are tied.

Been a while since I've actually gotten anything done in the shop. Been feeling a bit better the last few days, so I decided to let it all hang out on a new small Gen-2 Flipper.

CPM154 Blade

Everything else is carved/textured/anodized 6AL4V titanium.

This one I did with "loose" bearings and a 3/16" pivot. I've gotten really spoiled using the "caged" bearings that I normally do......loose bearings in a folder pivot is like herding cats! :)
Funny thing is... When I met my wife about 26 months ago, I watched her herd her two cats around her backyard. it was one of those things that clicked inside me that told me I really love this Lady! I'm going to propose to her!

They are now our Furry children as she says and now she herds them around our backyard.

One of the sister cats also plays fetch the ball a bit better than our little doggie Scruffy.

Sweet knife by the way! Also I'm sure it feels great to be out in the shop instead of in a doctors office or Hospital!

Glad you are back in the flow of things!

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com/

I'm glad you're feeling better Ed.
This is a sweet folder and smooth I'd bet. I need to try the bearing pivot sometime.

Back