Fairbairn Sykes Dagger

D. Crawford

Was at an auction recently and this 3rd pattern F-S fighter was available
for a very good price. I believe it was issued just after WW2.
Stamped: William Rogers Sheffield England. It's machine ground with no other markings. Thick steel guard and nice original sheath. Comments welcome.

Thanks for looking,
David

Attachments

• F-S Dagger.jpg
    F-S Dagger.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 47
Very Nice! The FS Dagger is another design that I hope to one day add to my collection. That's a good score.

Mr. Crawford, William Rogers, was a well know knie making company in England, for many years. They have since went out of business. The next best place of those type of British knivves, is Jack Adams knives. They are located in Sheffield England, as well. Sheffield, is England´s version of the steel belt. They have great deposits of ore, in the aera. If you paid less then 75-100 dollars, you got a very good deal. WW2, ones go to 100-300 dollars over here.

Mr. Crawford, William Rogers, was a well know knife making company in England, for many years. They have since went out of business. The next best place of those type of British knivves, is Jack Adams knives. They are located in Sheffield England, as well. Sheffield, is England´s version of the steel belt. They have great deposits of ore, in the aera. If you paid less then 75-100 dollars, you got a very good deal. WW2, ones go to 100-300 dollars over here.

Back