Facebook

they want to start charging $3,50 a month or somethin. Faces will start to disappear. Back to My space:D

Facebook says that is just a rumor.

I like Facebook. It keeps me in touch with people I genuinely care about, but am not geographically close to. It has helped me get back in touch with friends from the military, old jobs, and schools in three states. I have also picked up work from it. It has a higher maturity level in general than MySpace without being adult oriented.

I try to keep my posts PG there, because I have relatives of various ages, customers, and business people looking at it.

check out T Pinder customknives on face book and let me know what you think, my friend did it for me, i didnt even know about it until he asked me to join.

KnifeDogs' Group on Facebook

There is a new thread for this, but I wanted to try to make sure people didn't get confused so I am re-posting the first post from it.

KnifeDogs now has a group on facebook. This was set up with BossDog's permission. It will give the forum, its makers, and its members more exposure.

It will also make it easier for us to find each other on facebook.

If you've ever spent much time on a forum, you have seen an active member suddenly disappear. Sometimes it is not a big deal, other times it is sickness, an accident, financial, catastrophe, or even death. By giving us other contacts through friends there, Facebook cross membership helps let us know what is happening with our fellow KnifeDogs even if they can't make it to the forum!

The KnifeDogs.com Facebook Group's link is: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=193203594969

Please consider joining us there!

Back