Ever Day Carry For Sale

Jeff I think that cal said RIDGE RUNNER if im not mistaken. Im wondering what kinda stock removal knife I could make that hasent been made before? I took My EDC and lengthened it to fit Kerrys specks .

Jeff I think that cal said RIDGE RUNNER if im not mistaken. Im wondering what kinda stock removal knife I could make that hasent been made before? I took My EDC and lengthened it to fit Kerrys specks .

Is there really a style out there that has not been made? The knife that I had Billy make for me is quit a bit different than Coyes Ridgeback (I think that is the name of it) It just so happens that my call name is Ridge-Runner do the two look similar yea with the textured handles maybe, but the reason I chose Billy was b/c he is the only one I know of doing the dillo scales, and I thought that it would be cool, oh BTW I was right it is one of the best looking knives I have seen.
Billy I would just talk to Coye and see what he says so that there is no hard feelings. And if I know most Okies I already know what the answer is.

Is there really a style out there that has not been made? The knife that I had Billy make for me is quit a bit different than Coyes Ridgeback (I think that is the name of it) It just so happens that my call name is Ridge-Runner do the two look similar yea with the textured handles maybe, but the reason I chose Billy was b/c he is the only one I know of doing the dillo scales, and I thought that it would be cool, oh BTW I was right it is one of the best looking knives I have seen.
Billy I would just talk to Coye and see what he says so that there is no hard feelings. And if I know most Okies I already know what the answer is.

Thanks Kerry I talked to bill before I ever put the Edc out there. Bill makes some awsome knives theRIDGEBACK is a awsome little knife I even used his one day helping him out with a project. I think bill would be honored to have such a pouplar knife that someone would make somethink pretty close. I have seen his drawing that hanges in his shop I know bill came up with it and I have a drawing to. The point is we make knives we like and feel good I make no apoligies for making something simler. Thanks Kerry RIDGERUNNER IT IS.

Thanks Kerry I talked to bill before I ever put the Edc out there. Bill makes some awsome knives theRIDGEBACK is a awsome little knife I even used his one day helping him out with a project. I think bill would be honored to have such a pouplar knife that someone would make somethink pretty close. I have seen his drawing that hanges in his shop I know bill came up with it and I have a drawing to. The point is we make knives we like and feel good I make no apoligies for making something simler. Thanks Kerry RIDGERUNNER IT IS.

Mr. Helton it's not any one thing that I find a problem with, but a combination of many things. You learn a few things from Mr. Coye then you come out with a knife that by your account is very similar. Then you choose a name that is very similar as well. In my opinion I understand how this could be frowned upon.

We are danger close to a dramatic situation here for no reason folks. Everyone that has a wallet gets to vote with it. ;)

Let's try to keep the chatter down in sales threads. Thank you all! :)

I got my knife Billy thanks man it looks great! I will start another thread after I get some good pics, since this one got dumped on.:mad:

Billy, really do like my EDC. Small, light, ez to carry, nice blade shape. All good. Thanks, Dozier

Back