edc neck knife.

crank78

0209142337.jpg

little knife 0209142337.jpgI made. its a tad over 5 in long. made from 1095 tempered at 425. im still new and this little feller was all sorts of screwed up. was one of my first attempts. I looked at it yesterday and decided to try and fix it. it turned out ok I guess.

I like it! My very first knife was dubbed the 'mouse skinner', this one reminds be of it a bit, shape and size-wise.

mouse skinner lol. if I could have caught it today this one would have been called the dog skinner. some other neighbors have a dog that they wont tie up, that's been killing the little dogs around here.
we called dog catcher he couldn't catch it, and cops wouldn't do anything.
yesterday it almost killed my brothers little house dog when he let it out to pee. its still at the vet with broken ribs and holes in its side. today I walked out of the shop carrying this knife after polishing the handle some more. I seen the dog grab my neighbors Pomeranian by the head and throw it up against my car.
I took off chasing it but he ran faster then me. the 30/06 he did not outrun though. I thought my neighbors dog was dead. we was already digging the hole to burry him in when my nephew said he saw it breath. so then we took him to the vet. they said they thought he may make it now. I have no idea how though he laid there lifeless for 30 min or so.

Looks awesome man! Howd the local leo handle the dow with a gsw? Hopefully they praised you taking it out rather than giving you a hassle

an armed society is a polite society

na nobody has said anything yet. im sure the owner will when my brother and my other neighbor take him the vet bills tho lol. the neighbors dog died today. I didn't think it would make it.

Back