DVD Passaround

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's freeze this right here for a bit, nothing against you, but we need to make sure this is ok before we continue.

It has been an issue in other places so I just want to make sure we don't step on any toes.

When we get the ok then were good to go. I appreciate your understanding.

Chuck! Please PM me with your views on this

Dave, my partner in crime, please do the same. Then

Admin's will be consulted

Guys - I understand about passing things around especially when moneys tight, but realize that, passing around rather than buying my DVD or any one else's, means taking money out of my/our pocket and these days even a little bit helps big time since my DVD's and leather/knife craft are my only means of support - my wife and I have no other income and we are not rich by any means.

Bottomline - no I can't stop you but maybe seeing things from the other side will perhaps put an end to this passing around folks copyrighted works for free and help support those (like me) that love this work so much that we've given up on being rich (monetarily anyway), yet are always willing to help and pass on our knowledge for free via forums and tutorials. Again passing around mine or anyone elses commercial DVD's, is in fact taking much needed cash out of our pockets..........just put your self in my shoes.........

Chuck I ask Leatherman to delete the post maybe another admin will my goal was to pass on the trade not take anything away from anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back