Don't sweat the small stuff............

Knifemaker.ca

Dealer - Purveyor
Favorite Water Jet Service is booking in to February. Need Liquid nitro and drive an hour and a half to find a sign on the door - closed for Christmas Party - Everyone needs everything yesterday - and in the only colour out of stock.

It's all small stuff right? :rolleyes:

Merry Christmas everyone. Together, we'll get it all done. Proud to be part of the family here.

Rob!

Yep!

It's all small because you can use another water Jet Company and you can drive out again to get nitro.

But! Being out of stock of my Favorite color! "Out of stock" is Serious stuff! :biggrin:

Good predictions Laurence. Found a new WJ company yesterday, booking into next week instead of over a month. Today, I found a new liquid nitro supplier who is glad to do business on the weekend or evenings and is only half the distance the old place was.

As for your favorite color, what was is Henry Ford said? "Any color you want as long as its black". I'm OK with colors, but effervescent indigo fuscia is NOT a color! :eek:

(any idea where I can order it?) :)

Good predictions Laurence. Found a new WJ company yesterday, booking into next week instead of over a month. Today, I found a new liquid nitro supplier who is glad to do business on the weekend or evenings and is only half the distance the old place was.

As for your favorite color, what was is Henry Ford said? "Any color you want as long as its black". I'm OK with colors, but effervescent indigo fuscia is NOT a color! :eek:

(any idea where I can order it?) :)

Effervescent indigo Fuchsia is one of my favorites! That is a electric Black!:lol:

Back