Dive Knife

Lagrange

This knife is approx 9 1/2" CPM 154 w/ blue micarta & SS bolsters and pins.
I made this for a local fireman to use when he dives for the fire department. The serrations were done by Ed Caffrey.
This thing is super tough and razor sharp! The new owner is picking it up in the morning.
I hope you like it.

IMG_1472_zps0fbc88d7.jpg

IMG_1464_zpsd36cd5df.jpg

IMG_1462_zps66daff81.jpg

Eric that knife came out really nice. It has a bunch of cool stuff to look at from the blue scales ,bolsters,grind lines and Eds serrations . I love the hand rubbed flats as well as your sheath. Great job . Really cool.

Thanks guys....I forgot to say that I bead blasted the areas that look dull. But you knew that already didnt you....

Eric, You did a super job on the grinding , Wish I could do that . But I 'm not able to match all those plung lines and keep them even all the way to the point. The whole knife is top shelf.

Eric,
Very nice work, As a Diver I would like to have one like that strapped on my inside left calf. One suggestion for your next Dive knife is to add a Lanyard and cord. I guess maybe this buyer didn't want one?

Fine looking and well done.

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

Looks good Eric, nice comfortable tool! Those serations look mean!
Your customer should be more than proud to use that fine tool!

God Bless
Mike

Eric,
This knife looks like it just came from a showroom at the local dive shop. Fantastic in every aspect!!!!! Wade

Thanks guys. I always say this means a lot to me, but seriously...you guys are some of the best knife makers I know...your comments are very meaningful to me.

Back