Did You Miss Me????

IG, I was just around a friend of mine that I gave that HT relish you sent in our traded parcel ... and we almost had to call the paramedics for the rest of us when his A#@% exploded! And I mean exploded! He disappeared at lunch and came back wearing different pants!
This was at a Gun store I was selling my knives at.

The showroom floor was so stunk up! The customers would walk in... And walk right back out!

Laurence

George, George, you're ears must have been burning.

A friend just got ahold of me and asked how to get more of your HT Relish. I'll send you an email or something.

Laurence, I would of paid money for pictures of that. :s12137:
Wade, PM sent.:3:

There aren't any George my Friend, Any camera that we might have has would have the Lens all fogged up from the fumes!

On The almost serious side, I still have those two bars of Damascus and was wondering if you would oblige me with heat treating them? As soon as I decide what to do with them in the Cutlery department!

I opened a Store front shop here in Santa Monica that you are welcome at anytime you're in the LA Santa Monica area?

Its Called, Westside Sharpening
&
Cutlery Center.
Take care!

Laurence.
www.westsidesharpening.com/

There aren't any George my Friend, Any camera that we might have has would have the Lens all fogged up from the fumes!

On The almost serious side, I still have those two bars of Damascus and was wondering if you would oblige me with heat treating them? As soon as I decide what to do with them in the Cutlery department!

I opened a Store front shop here in Santa Monica that you are welcome at anytime you're in the LA Santa Monica area?

Its Called, Westside Sharpening
&
Cutlery Center.
Take care!

Laurence.
www.westsidesharpening.com/
Got you covered Bro. I'll checkout your site.:3:

Back