Diamondback Gator Skinner

Wade Hougham

This knife has a cable blade with alligator leg bone handle and the butt cap and bolster are giraffe bone with black fiber spacers. The guard is bronze. Overall length is 8 1/4" and the blade is 3 7/8" from tip to guard.
Thanks for looking.

This knife has a cable blade with alligator leg bone handle and the butt cap and bolster are giraffe bone with black fibre spacers. The guard is bronze. This is the picture we have seen above and it is really outstanding and amazing. I have never seen this type of pictures before. This looking very beautiful. It is very beautifully designed. The one who has made it really good job done. Amazing!!!!

Now that is a Southern man's knife!!!!! Way to go Wayne! It takes me back to my roots. After the Civil War, people in the south used whatever they could get to make things. Killing an alligator for supper meant more than just meat on the table. It meant knife handles, turtle bait, hides that could be sold or used to make a sheath, and teeth for their hat band. I bet they would have used the claws in making a back scratcher.

Thanks for the comments Josh and Steve.
Cal, It seems that in the Native American way there was no waste. Gotta appreciate that. Thanks for the comment. Wade

Looks great Wade love the sheath, Do you treat the snake skin your self and if so how do you do it?

Back