Damascus Drop Point Knife

Frank Aguirre

Here is a 1084/15n20 Steel Damascus blade I just finished. The handles are iron wood. I was too lazy to get the respirator out and am paying the cost right now with a cough. Last time I do that!. This is my first time to work with damascus and etching the steel to bring out the contrast. The steel is from Dan Seaver and the HT was done by Delbert Ealy. Thanks guys! Whatcha think? I learned alot making this one.
picture.php

That a good looking knife I love iron wood. The shape of the knife looks good wish we could feel them on line. Who knows mabe we will be able to one day,

Ok, I am missing the big picture here:cool: I dont see anything....This must be some sick prank Frank is playing on me. Everyone can this this work of art but me:bud:

Ok, I am missing the big picture here:cool: I dont see anything....This must be some sick prank Frank is playing on me. Everyone can this this work of art but me:bud:

Its all part of my evil plan, hehehee... If you are at work some times they filter out pics. I can't see photobucket pics from my office.

Frank, great job on the knife! The damascus and ironwood are both beautiful.

I used to slack about wearing my respirator on occasion, but sometimes I would get a cough or weird feeling in my chest or throat in return. It's not worth it to be lazy, particularly with materials like Ironwood which I've read can be dangerous (I read that they can carry some kind of deadly fungus or some such thing...I don't recall the exact specifics.)

Here is a 1084/15n20 Steel Damascus blade I just finished. The handles are iron wood. I was too lazy to get the respirator out and am paying the cost right now with a cough. Last time I do that!. This is my first time to work with damascus and etching the steel to bring out the contrast. The steel is from Dan Seaver and the HT was done by Delbert Ealy. Thanks guys! Whatcha think? I learned alot making this one.
picture.php

I tried hacking all the way around the pic, I cant see it either. :(

Back